Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lindsay lohan sex. New.

Lindsay lohan sex...

lindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sex
What is this Linsey Lohan? Lindsay Lohan with all the little outfits, jumping on stage, half naked with little equipment. You know? Youre a. .. Youre jumping here and Im sitting here with my beer. So what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, we going out? Is that what you are trying to - why why are you jumping around, throwing everything at me, out there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, Ill tell you what you want, want nothing. You want nothing. Okay? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is false.
Watch her N U D E video here!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment